- 1kg Australian banana prawns
- 2 Tab olive oil
- 1 Tab parsley, chopped
- Quarter of a fresh pineapple, chopped into chunks
- 1 mango, chopped into chunks
- 2 Tab fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- Thaw prawns in fridge. Pat dry. Preheat large frying pan or BBQ grill. Place prawns in a large bowl and toss them in olive oil and parsley. Grill prawns for a few minutes either side, until starting to brown on the shell.
- To make the salsa: chop pineapple into chunks. Finely chop the coriander. Remove mango cheeks from stone and remove skin. Remove excess mango from the stone. Chop mango into chunks.
- Mix pineapple, mango, coriander, cumin and remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve prawns hot with salsa on the side.