servings – 3 people
- 2 cups ripe mangoes peeled & chopped
- 1 cup yogurt curd, dahi (ie curdled with lemon juice or vinegar to make sour milk)
- 1/2 cup milk or nutmilk with nut yoghurt
- 3 Tab sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/8 tsp grd cardamom (ilachi is the Indian one, other is Indonesian)
- 1 Tab mint, chopped (optional)
- 3 cups crushed ice or ice cubes (use as needed)
Blend yogurt, mango, and 2 tablespoons sugar and taste before adding more sugar. (How much sugar depends on the sweetness of the mango and the yogurt).
Add milk and cardamom powder and blend. If it is too thick, add some water to desired consistency. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with mint leaves. ice and cardamom powder and blend again.